DRIVE-IN | THRU RACKING SYSTEMS
Get Your Quote
Drive-in | Thru Racking Systems Overview
Optimize space. Drive-In/Drive-Thru is a high density storage solution ideal for homogeneous, low-rotation products with a large number of pallets. Adaptable to either a first in, first out system or a last in, first out system, Drive-In/Drive-Thru is highly customizable.
Drive-in/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack is ideal for stocking large quantities of relatively few product types. It can reduce overall square footage requirements by 35 percent or more compared to a standard Selective Rack configuration.
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) configurations
- Reduces space, cuts cost, and holds more loads with its deep lane storage
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles
- Provides control over entry and exit
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Rack
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts
- With roll-formed Drive-In/Drive-Thru racks, products are stored several pallets deep and the lift equipment enters the structure to store or retrieve items.
A Drive-In pallet rack system uses the same entry and exit point for each storage bay, providing last in, first out (LIFO) access. A Drive-Thru pallet rack system is loaded on one side and unloaded from the other for first in, first out flow (FIFO). A wide variety of heights and depths are available to meet any storage requirement.
Our Latest Works
What We Do For You
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.