Perfect pallet rotation (FIFO system). Saves space and time when manipulating pallets. Eliminates pass-through inter-references and maximizes capacity. The ideal system to store perishable goods with high rotation, as well as, high consumption goods with continuous flux. Pallet Flow systems fully utilize the available storage space while ensuring the faces along the picking aisle remain regularly stocked. In this first-in/first-out (FIFO) system, pallets are loaded at the top end of the slightly inclined rack and glide safely and effortlessly at a controlled pace to the other side.
These heavy-duty systems are designed for years of trouble-free operation with rugged load-bearing wheels. Inventory turnover is quick and efficient, whether merchandise is moved strictly on pallets or as part of an order picking system.
Here are some of the advantages of Pallet Flow:
- Ideal for material with expiration dates.
- Produces an almost solid volume of usable storage space.
- Provides savings in space, manpower and utilities.
- Pallet Flow systems provide an infinite variety of layouts depending on the individual flow rates and order picking requirements.
- Ideal for freezer warehouses, food distribution or for storage of high-volume customer goods, pallet flow is also good for holding warehouses and dispatch areas where pallets need to be removed quickly.
- Every phase of the operation is carefully considered to provide the most efficient, customized system possible.