Boltless shelving also known as rivet shelving is the strongest and most economical boltless system made. Boltless connection means quick and easy assembly. No small parts to misplace. We like to think of it as hassle-free. Reduces installation costs by 30-40% over bolted shelving.
Think easy access. No sway or cross bracing means you’ve got access from all four sides. It is completely freestanding.
It’s economical and high-performance are no longer contrary.
- Rapid assembly, requiring less than half the time of other systems.
- Primary components manufactured from 14 gauge steel.
- Heavy duty posts available for catwalk systems.
- Four beam styles handle all capacity requirements.
Rivet/ boltless shelving can be used in many configurations. Here are the 5 most common configurations:
- Work benches or work tables.
- Assembly of stations or work stations.
- File shelving.
- Battery rack.
- Tire and muffler rack storage.
CLICK ON ANY OF THE IMAGES BELOW TO LAUNCH OUR PRODUCT GALLERY